Saturday, June 7, 2008

ummm.....

So I realize that I put up a whole bunch of videos today, Danny taught me how to upload and edit them so I thought I would share some since we have so many, and Mason is doing something new everyday! I am not sure who will watch them, hopefully family :) hint hint :)

on a side note, it is HOT HOT HOT (90 degree + 90% humidity = icky) here and when we turned on the air conditioning after its winter break we have come to realize that it is not working... goody

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh no, I feel so bad. I feel really bad that we have your window unit now. It's way too hot right now. You guys can come over if you want...or you can ask for your window unit back, it is yours after all ;) Let me know. I hope it's nothing expensive to repair.

April said...

hahaha you are funny, don't worry my neighbor had an extra window unit for emergencies and is letting us use it till we get it fixed.... hopefully tomorrow :)

The Andrew Family said...

Okay, April that's it, you must be stopped. I have things to do! If you keep posting these cute video clips how am I supposed to get anything done? Sarah keeps asking me to see the baby again too! We're hopeless.