Monday, June 16, 2008

Belated Mother's Day

So I realized that I never did something like this for my mom for Mother's Day... and I kinda feel bad because I have the best mom in the world, so here is a little bit about my mom, Cheryl MacArthur, and why I love her.

My mom is amazingly talented. She is a seamstress and could make anything you want with only a picture. It is hard to see all the details in this picture of my sisters wedding, but ya, my mom made that dress people... all the beading and all. She is amazing, I wish I had some pictures of my wedding scanned on the computer because she made my dress also. All I can say over and over she is amazing and let me tell you I always had awesome, original, prom dresses :)

My mamma loves my pappa... even if you can't tell in this picture.

My mom is always goofy and funny. And she claims that she is "blond" even though she has super dark hair because she is a space cadet sometime. Random note, for those who have never met my mom, would you even think we are related with that dark hair and dark eyes?

My mom is a wonderful daughter, sister, mom and person in general. She is one of the most giving people I know and would sacrifice anything for her children. It is funny that once you leave home you finally realize all your mom does for you, let me tell you my mom has done tons for me!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my moms dog Ella, with her crazy lady hairdo. Just thought this is a funny picture. Ella is crazy about my mom and will follow her around the house and freak out when she leaves. My mom loves dogs, especially little bitty ones like Ella and my dog Ralph.

Well mamma, I love you! You are the best mom ever,
Love your favorite oldest daughter :)

No comments: