Monday, September 29, 2008

RAMily Reunion... aka Erica's wedding!

Last weekend I believe Danny, Mason, Ralph and I went to the Bronx for the wedding of my friend and former teammate, Erica. The wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was at Fordham University and the reception was in Connecticut. It was so much fun to see some of my former teammates! Alot of them traveled from all over the country!

The RAMily outside the Fordham Chapel
Spencer and Kealia Barlow came all the way from Utah
The crew heading into the chapel
Us in our seats... Danny took the picture, can you see my eyes peeking over Brian's head, lol!
Lindsey Loftsted, former teammate and bridesmaid
Erica walking with her dad down the aisle
You may kiss the bride!
Mr. and Mrs James Byrne
The girls meeting Mason
Jamee is really good with kids, I promise! lol
Mason meeting the bride and groom
The wedding party... I played vball with Lindsey on the far left and Mrs. Byrne
Jamee, me and Lia
Lindsay and Brian came all the way from San Fransico!
The all American team!
Lindsay and me
picture taking time!
Lindsey and Nick came all the way from Iowa!
The newlyweds first dance
Dancing!
And the party continued because Spencer and Lia came back to Albany with Danny and I to stay the rest of the weekend!


It was so much fun seeing all my RAMlets! Love you all :)

No comments: