Friday, September 5, 2008

red apples and red hair

First... what do you think of the title, kinda dumb huh? oh well...
Second, I love my baby! Isn't he adorable!
Yesterday I saw Danny and Mason looking around outside, so I went to take some pictures. Mason crawled up our little hill to the apple tree in our neighbors yard.

Reach!

Is this one kinda scary? Not sure if I love it, or am scared...


I love his eyes... and the drool!

oh yummy!



Oh and I managed to get like 30 mosquito bites from laying in the grass to take the pictures, and Mason ended up with one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just fyi, the one you are unsure of, with mason in the backround, and the apple in the foreground, i LOVE it!! i really think it is a great picture! i miss my little nephew!!

Deb said...

Hey what a cutie you got there! What beautiful red hair he has! And what a great photographer you are!