Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks Huish's!


Danny, Mason, Ralph and I stayed with our great friends the Huish's while we were in the Bronx. They live on Arthur Ave, which if you have ever been the BX is a great location right in the center of Little Italy (Bronx) also its close to the Botanical Garden, Bronx Zoo and Fordham University where I went to school and where my friend Erica had her wedding ceremony. It turned out great! And I have to say THANK YOU to them! They are wonderful and watched Mason for us while we went to the ceremony and brought him to campus so my friends could meet him... and did I mention that along with those two beautiful children she is expecting her third in December. Yup they are awesome and we miss them terribly. We love you guys and thanks again for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hey April! Love your blog. We are going private with ours. Can I get your email address to invite you?

Jennie