Thursday, September 3, 2009

family pictures

We took grandma and grandpa for a walk by the river and decided to take some family pictures :)


Mason and Danny checking out the ducks

Three generations of Newmans

Grandma and Grandpa, Denise and Kent

Pictures with the grandkids... I LOVE LOVE Mason's face in this one, haha

Here is another one that I cropped close just because I think he looks so darling and I love the faux hawk

New York Newmans

Thought I would grab a picture with my kids since I am usually the one taking pictues

Totally blurry but that's what makes it so great!

Cute boys!

3 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Such a CUTE family! I love the pics, especially the one close-up of Mason...what a handsome little guy!

Deb said...

Really cute.
Mason is so adorable, too bad we dont live closer to each other, I think Mason and June would make the cutest couple.

The Andrew Family said...

I missed Lilly this morning! Just call when you need a babysitter. Love all the pictures and glad to see you altered your blog name!