Tuesday, September 15, 2009

garden

This is some of the spoils we got a few weeks ago. We had to pull out the zucchini and summer squash because they were turning to mush. When we pulled them up the roots popped out some of the carrots, they were so cute and tiny. In the middle you can see the last pepper I pulled those plants also. We got one last zucchini, a whole bunch of tomatoes (this is just one day mind you... I had so many that I was able to make 5 qts of tomato sauce) and green beans, I could pick this many if not more at least once a week!

The only things left in the garden is the carrots, green onions, basil, green beans and the dead tomato plants (which are coming out this weekend)


Danny washing the carrots. Not fast enough for Mason apparently

He loves carrots

I don't think they will last long when we pull up the rest :)

No comments: