Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gap contest

I saw a couple of my friends on facebook enter pictures of their kids in a Gap casting call. I thought it might be fun so I entered a few of Mason and Lily. You can vote once a day until Nov. 17. so if you feel so inclined I would love for you to vote for my kids. You do have to register which of course is a pain, but greatly appreciated :)

click HERE to view our pictures and vote!

Thanks again, oh and if you enter your kids let me know and I will of course vote for them!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I cant figure out how to vote....but I submitted June too. http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/debnewey/

Good luck (and let me know how to vote for your two cuties!)

April said...

If you click on the link I posted it should take you to the pictures I uploaded. There should be a little button next to each picture that says "vote" When I tried it on Danny's computer I had to refresh the screen a couple of times because the vote button didn't appear.

If you are not already logged in or registered it will ask you to do that first. After you log in it should take you back to the page with Mason and Lily's pictures. If not you can go to the main gallery and type in damr24cc (I know that is the WORST login name ever!) and it will take you to my pictures.

I tried going to yours but it is not working yet. It took a day for my pictures to be approved. I will try again tomorrow :)