Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason


On October 19th my baby boy turned 2! I can't believe how times flies. He started out the day by coming down stairs to some new toys (little dinosaurs and a shake and go race track) and that evening he got some ice cream (which made him super hyper and it took forever to get him to bed!) We celebrated the Sunday after so my sister could be here. We invited Gabe and Daniel, his favorite friends. We had "car cake" and ice cream and played with all his new cars and tons of balloons. Here are some of my favorite things Mason does lately:

*"mom I play go"
*When I leave his room after we put him down for bed he yells "BYEEEEEEEEEE"
*While we were at the pumpkin patch (see below) Mason and I were walking holding hands and he says "mom want treat" you want a treat? "uh huh" but I don't have a treat "mom go buy treat" you want me to go and buy a treat? "Ohhhhhh Kaaay!"
*he loves numbers and when he "counts" he says 5, 6
* he talks all the time and tries to repeat what we say, but most of the time he will only say the first syllable like "Mase" for Mason "ap" for apple "pump" for pumpkin etc.
*he also adds an 's' to most thing he says
* "mom no help, I do it"
* I love how he calls Danny "guy" (he is trying to say daddy, haha) and Lily "bebe"

Stats:
weight ~ 32 lbs
height: 36 inches
both around the 80-90th percentile

Well that is all I can think of right this second I need to right down the funny things he does more often. I love this little boy even though some days he has me pulling my hair out! He is very sweet, loves to snuggle and give kisses. He is a great helper with Lily and is becoming more independent every day.

Happy Birthday Mason!

1 comment:

Justin and Toshi said...

SO exciting - Happy Birthday Mason! Time really does fly by when you have kids!