Wednesday, January 6, 2010

babies and such

I love photography, in an effort to learn more and see beautiful things I subscribe to many photography blogs. One of the blogs I love to read is called pics and kicks. Natalie Norton is a beautiful photographer and also a writer for DPS (digital photography school) another place I love to visit and learn new things.

Her baby is sick. VERY sick. I never do this... I read sad things on the internet all the time, but for some reason this story really touches me. Maybe it is because we are of the same faith, or the fact that I have a baby of my own. Please visit her blog, read about her 8 week old baby, and say a prayer for her, her son and her family.

2 comments:

rachel june* said...

hey april! i've been looking at your 365 day blog and thought about copying you. awesome photos! what a great idea and then it helps you get shooting more right? i use the nikon d80 and have a few different lenses. what do you use? i may be inquiring you thoughts and help since it seems you love photography too!!! p.s. i will email you how to change image size. i think it might be distorting the pixels though and its bugging me because the pictures aren't as crisp. if you get a chance will you comment on my blog and let me know if you think it is distorting the pics? anyway, i didn't plan on writing novel...he,he,he!

Brittney said...

saddest story ever, I feel so bad for that family!