Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Day

I am late posting about Christmas Day! Oh and it is in reverse, I usually am pretty good at uploading pictures backwards so they will be in the correct order... oops I must be sleep deprived, my little princess has been a little grumpy lately= lack of sleep! Anyway here are some highlights of the day, in reverse!

We opened presents last because frankly Mason didn't care he just wanted to play with the toys Santa brought him. He did have fun as long as we opened presents in shifts... he would want to play with his toy for a bit before opening another present. And we pretty much didn't get any pictures of opening presents only video which I will try and post shortly!

Before we opened presents we had breakfast. The traditional egg "Mac" muffins and OJ.

Here is Lily enjoy the toys Santa brought her...

Here is the awesome train table Santa brought Mason and Lily, well Mason only plays with it now but I am sure Lily will be climbing up there soon enough! Mason was so excited, for 2 or 3 day it was a nightmare to get him to take naps or sleep at night because "no I play trainnnn!" So much fun!

Here are the gifts mentioned above, sitting snugly under the tree. It was nice to take Christmas in shifts since Mason didn't care. I am sure it won't be the same next year. Oh and all these presents are from our families in Utah and Seattle! Love them and thank you!

Our Christmas tree!

And finally a picture of what Santa brought the kids!

It was a wonderful Christmas and fun to spend together as a family. We sure missed our families across the country but it was nice not to travel during the holidays with little kids.

Oh and I forgot later after nap time our friends the Yeager's came over to eat an YUMMY dinner and play games. It was a wonderful end to an awesome day!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I love the Cabbage Patch Kids! I miss those, June will definitely have to get one next year. :)

bethany said...

Merry (late) Christmas and Happy (late) New Year! Beautiful babes, as always! Looks like you guys had a nice little celebration in NY :) It's amazing to see how much both the kids have changed already. It goes so fast!!

(And yes, I'm spoiled with a new camera :)) I'm so excited! I'm really happy with the portrait lens I got too... do you have one?)