Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

What a year it has been for the Newman family. A year ago today Mason could barely walk, talk and had an awesome mullet! He has grown so much, celebrated his second birthday and welcomed a new baby sister to the world. Lily has celebrate .5 years of life and loving every minute.

I tend not to have new years resolutions but I thought I would try it out this year and see how I do. Putting it up on the internet for people to see will hopefully keep me motivated :)

1. I started a new blog! I am trying to become a better photographer and challenged myself to take a picture everyday. This is going to be tough, I barley got the first picture posted before midnight! Oh well I am excited that I can challenge myself and hopefully become a better photographer.

2. I am going to write down something that Mason and Lily do/say each day to remember the cute things they do.

3. Finish the Book of Mormon as a family. Our bishop from our church challenged all families in our ward to participate. The goal is to finish before the April General Conference. We are a little behind... but we will keep trying and definitely finish this year!

4. Lastly, to get the car payed off, should be by April (2 1/2 years early!) and get a good chunk of Danny's student loans payed off! Thank you Dave Ramsey and debt snowball.

Go check out my new blog and don't let me slack off on my(our) goals!

No comments: