Monday, January 11, 2010

some pictures

Here are some pictures I have taken in the last week or so that I didn't put on on my 365 blog. I love these because they give you an idea of what our days are like :)

Lily loves Mason so much and wants to be near him always. Can you see the grip she has on his hair?

My sweet boy :)

Mason's two favorite things, his binky and silky. I love this picture because this is what we see every time we get him out of his crib. He loves to run silky through his hands. And yes don't judge me that he still uses a binky (for nap and bed)

Lily eating her cereal. She has also had bananas and applesauce. She loves it all. Totally different than Mason who would not eat anything until he was about 8 months.

I love this picture because her eyes look so blue after she has been crying. I didn't photoshop her eyes at all.

This is her happy wave she does with both her hands. She mostly does it when Mason is around.

Mommy I am ready to eat.

Our friends came over to visit and have lunch, here is Kaylie eating a bagel.

Daniel and Mason playing dinosaurs.

Here they are making "funny faces"

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I think your photos are gorgeous, April. Someday I want to learn to take really good photos like you.