Monday, March 29, 2010

more fun at the Yeagers

We love playing at the Yeager's house!  We were a little early so we did some exploring on a beautiful day :)  Mason of course found some sticks...

and acorns

And Lily hung out in the car seat because I always forget to bring warms cloths for her (as you can see she has a blanket thing in her car seat)

She sure is pretty, even if she doesn't smile!

Here come the Yeagers!  Yay :)

We blew some bubbles

Here is a little montage of Kaylie's anticipation for the bubbles :)

The boys founds sticks...and mud :)

I think this picture is so funny!

Then came the bikes :)

Kaylie let Lily borrow some cloths since I didn't bring her a coat.  They were big but she looked cute!

Lily crawling away from me

Trying to get her to crack a smile :)

Then we found an airplane!

Mason and Daniel

CUTE!

I didn't think a picture like this would be possible with 2 two years old and a 4 year old!

And then Kaylie busts out her SASSY side :)

Oh my she is so funny!

Thanks as always for letting us come play :)

1 comment:

Anjanette said...

I LOVE them. They are all so cute. I can't believe the last picture of Kaylie.It makes me laugh so hard. Thanks for coming to play.