Friday, March 19, 2010

Roy and Mason at the park

Mason

Roy

I get this face a lot when I ask him to smile, stinker!

Oh yes, Lily was with us too!  She is such a good girl hanging out in her stroller, she didn't make a peep!

The wagon... it took a minute to convince Mason to get in, but then he loved it!

 Boys love sticks!


 Running to see the ducks

 This is my favorite picture of the day I think, so cute!

 
 Mason decided he wanted to pull the wagon


 And then Roy wanted to go for a ride :)


Isn't he so cute!


 After they ate lunch the found this grate... they sat there for 15 minutes putting little rocks down "hole"

Thanks for the fun day Roy and Erin :)

1 comment:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

What a great day. It is so good to be outside now that spring has arrived! I have toddler twin foster children (and a 13yo boy and 10yo girl of my own) and these images reminded me of them. ;0)