Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lilys first pony tail

After we went to the park (see below) Lily still had sunscreen in her hair (she will not keep her hat on!)  So I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try a pony tail... I have tried in the past but it never worked out because her hair is still so fine.  Anyway here are some picture from playing out side and Lily with her new do!

It was very slick for a little while because of the sunscreen... it eventually calmed down :)

My sweet dog :)

Crawling away from me...

Surprise Mason found a big stick :)


Trapped baby

My attempt of a picture of both of them...

Sometimes she can be so serious :)


2 comments:

Deb said...

So cute! Hey, where do you find those little rubber bands? I have no idea where to get them.

April said...

I am pretty sure I got them at target in the baby section, they were by the bows and such. The box I got has tons of colors and hundreds of the elastics!

It worked well, except I had to twist it so many time so it would not fall out, a little tricky now that she is moving :)