Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lily 9 months


This has been a big month for miss Lily:
  • She has learned how to crawl (she does it funny like Mason used too)
  • She can sit up by herself from laying on the floor
  • and 2 or 3 days ago she figured out how to pull herself to a complete stand!  (she is pretty proud of herself)  now I just need to teach her how to get back down (especially when in her crib!)
  • She loves stuffed animals
  • I gave her a lovely because we have had a hard time sleeping lately, and I think it is working :)
  • She gives me big hugs when I pick her up :)
  • She likes to fall asleep with her hand/arm over her face
  • She LOVES cheerios, she shovels them in as fast as she can
  • She has tired yogurt, black beans, chicken and beef.  She likes them all but can't figure out how to keep the meat in her mouth.
  • She has hit "stranger danger" big time, seriously don't look at her if I am not around or holding her!
  • She loves to be around Mason and play with whatever he is playing with... (pay back Mason!)

We love you baby girl happy 9 months!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Do we get to see a video of Lily crawling?

April said...

umm yes, I have video but I am slacking majorly on putting them on the computer. soon, soon.... I have so many videos I need to get up, I think I need to dedicate a week to or two to them :)