Monday, March 8, 2010

stomach flu

This past weekend the NY Newmans got hit with the stomach flu :(
 
 When your 2 year old tells you his tummy hurts and wants to snuggle be warned
When he tells you his tummy hurts but you put him down for a nap, then he cries, don't let him cry for 10 minutes to see if he will go to sleep.
Because you will find throw up all over the bed :(  (One day when you read this Mason... I AM SO SORRY!)

I am also sorry to Danny because he was sick too!
I was mad at him.  Aren't I mean!

I was mad because I need help holding a sick boy (who wouldn't keep anything down)
And I needed help keeping Lily (who started crawling the exact same day, I kid you not!) out of things and away from the sickness.

But Danny did help, see:


Then the next day I was sick and he took care of me!

Seriously I have the most wonderful husband in the world :)
We are all better now and luckily Lily never got sick.

1 comment:

Mike and Heidi said...

I am glad you are all feeling better. The stomach bug is awful especially with little ones!