Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas outfits

Last week after church I thought I would try and grab a quick picture of the kids while they were in their Christmas outfits (my talented mama made Lily's dress!) They turned out pretty well especially considering Mason was super tired and ready for a nap!


I love this age when babies can sit up but not move!

This is what happens if you bring anything with in reach of Lily!

This is the best picture I could get of the two of them... Mason smile is kinda weird but still nice that they are both smiling :)

Daddy is so much fun :)


Lily's dress is fun to play with

Awe, kiss from big brother!

funny faces


Man I love these chicklets!


Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Sooo cute! Lily is such a little smiler! Merry Christmas!

Deb said...

They are so cute!!