Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lily 6 months

My baby girl turned 6 months old yesterday! I can't believe how time flies. It is so much fun watching her grow up and learn new things. Here are some fun things she has been up to this month:

She will put anything in her mouth if it is close enough to grab!
She loves her brother!

She got her first tooth on December 14th and is currently working on her second (hopefully it comes soon so I can get some sleep)

She is sitting pretty! She is sturdy enough now that I don't have to be right next to her :) I love this age when babies sit and can't move!
She is still a good sleeper for the most part. She got really sick and then the tooth came in so we had a few sleepless nights. Luckily she is going back to sleeping through the night, phew!

She is still iffy with naps... maybe once or twice a week she will sleep longer than 45mins for 1 of her 3 naps during the day (though I never know when that will be so I can take a nap too :( )

She still doesn't roll over much, just hangs out in whatever position I set her down (ie tummy, back, sitting etc)

She has turned into a little growler, it is pretty funny because she mostly does it when she is happy.

She had her first taste of solid food yesterday... she ate almost the whole bowl of rice cereal, well considering that 1/2 of it ended up on the front of her.

I don't know her stats yet, her appointment isn't until next year :)




We love you baby girl! Happy 6 month Birthday :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

precious!

Deb said...

I've never noticed how blue her eyes are! So pretty! Happy Birthday!