Saturday, December 12, 2009

RAMily reunion

Last month Danny, the kids and I drove to Rhode Island to meet up with some of my friends/team mates from collage. Lia flew in from SLC, Jamee from Boston and Katy from RI. We saw the Fordham Rams (my Alumni) play the URI Rams... RAM OFF 2009. There was only 1 girl, Catherine, that I played with when I was a senior (and she is a super senior) I feel old not knowing any of the girls!


Lia checking out the player bio's

Jamee and Lily

Lia, Jamee and Lily

Mason and Katy, aka his BFF

see.....


Mason trying to get in on the action

stretch.......

Jamee, blueberry, Katy and Lia

Lia really wants a baby!

Catherine is number 8, who was a freshman when I was senior

Mason really really REALLY, wanted to see the bus!

what a ladies man... he was NOT happy when I took him off

Thanks for the fun day girls!

xoxo

2 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

How fun!! Doesnt it feel so weird to get to the point where you dont know the girls on the team anymore!? :)

Jennifer Brailsford said...

Looks like so much fun. Do your kids love volleyball as much as my Mollie does? She is hooked and only at 15 months of age.