Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fall

I am so very behind on blogging... these are picture taken in October. It seems crazy to be blogging about fall when there is 8 inches of snow outside! Though, technically it is still fall until the 21st so there!

Last year I took pictures of Mason at my friends house because they have so many leaves!!! We thought we should do it again (even though they cut down 20 of them this summer) there were plenty of leaves and fall colors. Check out the pictures from last year, I can't believe how much bigger he is (and how much easier it was to shoot him last year!)


This one is blurry, just thought it looked cool like his head is spinning

Throwing leaves

Ahhh, a smile :)

Tall trees, fall leaves and faux hawk

I love this pictures because he is trying to drive his car on my face, such a boy!!!

Lily in her bumbo (4 months)

An attempt to get one of both of them...

I have hundreds of pictures like this... he doesn't like me to take picture of him, haha too bad!


Compare to last years picture


I know I already posted this one, but it is one of the few pictures where he is looking AND smiling at me :)

A car and a stick make a happy boy!

No comments: