Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather

Yesterday my favorite youngest younger sister turned 23! Completing a succession of 23, 24 and 25 years old, between me and my sisters (until my birthday in April)

Heather is fun to hang out with



And she loves shopping

Sometimes she is shy

And she loves to snuggle

I love my baby sister for so many reasons:
She is beautiful
Athletic
Confident, Independent and Intelligent
She is CRAZY fun, and funny and awesome
She is extremely generous and giving

I love you Heather. I hope you had a very happy birthday!!!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Jennifer Brailsford said...

Two of my favorite girls. This is such a great post. And yes we moved to NYC. John is working at Sloan Kettering for a couple of years. Please come down and see us. I definitely want to take trip up to see you. Jenn