Friday, January 7, 2011

blah blibbity blah

Just as an FYI for whoever looks at this blog not from a reader (aka google reader etc)  I am going to try and update with some of my pictures from the last year as well a new ones from this year. 

Yup it is all pretty confusing, I just want things to be somewhat in chronological order... anyway I posted 3 new posts in "october"  so they are below the Christmas and Halloween posts!

Does anyone even read my poor neglected family blog anymore???

Well if you are reading this, HI!
xoxo
april :)

3 comments:

The Andrew Family said...

I'm reading! Yes, you were on Halloween for a lifetime but your kids are so cute it's okay. Having said that, the new pictures are beautiful and very fun to see!

Heather MacArthur UACDL Intern said...

yay!!!!!!!!! family blog updates=happy auntie!!

Kristi said...

I'm reading too! I love your blog!!!