Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sleepy Mason

We have been having issues with Mason and nap time, sometimes bed time too now that he is not in a crib.  He will especially fight naps and instead of stressing myself out I just let him play quietly in his room while Lily is napping next door.  I emphasize quite because he knows mama will be mad if he wakes Lily up.  Well the other day I went up to get Lily and this is what I saw :)  Oh man, he is so so cute.  This isn't the first time he has fell asleep on the floor, but it is a first to be halfway into the hallway!




He was so crashed that he slept through me getting Lily out of her room, Ralph licking his face and opening up all the curtains and blinds in both his and Lily's room (those black out blinds are not quite!)  That plus the light obviously didn't bother him, or the click of my shutter!




I love this little boy... I am sad that he is giving up naps.  It is a hard transition because he needs a nap or he is super crabby, but if he does get a nap it takes him forever to get to sleep at night which is stressful on me.  About a week ago he didn't fall asleep until 10:30!!! (that is my bed time!)  And my kids are in bed by 8:00, I am very strict on this.  He was a walking stubborn zombie!  Hmmm, I wonder where he gets the stubbornness from :)

1 comment:

Justin and Toshi said...

Too cute! Good luck on nap times/bed times! I hope he gets back to his schedule for the sake of your sanity!