Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mason update

For the last week I have been writing down funny things that Mason does/ says ect... this kid cracks me up every day!


When we go anywhere and he needs to go to the bathroom he always asks, "is it a big potty or a little potty"

If I am not paying attention to Mason or I answer him with grunts and nods, he comes up to me and says, "Mom talk to me!"

He went through an episode where he called Danny and me by our first names.  I tried to let it go at first thinking it was just a phase but I had to finally put my foot down because it was getting out of control, it probably was going on 2 months (even in the middle of the night "APRIIIIIL")  It came down to me flat out ignoring him unless he called me mom.  He figured it out after a couple of days and now we are back to mom, hooray!

He gets hot and cold mixed up



He says things like "I will like blank when I am a little bit older" or "when I was little I liked that" or even sometimes he says "when I am little again I will do that for you.."  funny kid

Never wants to eat at any meal time, but will always ask for snacks

He comes up with weird scenarios like "I don't want any peas in my macaroni and cheese because the movie is on, but if you turn it off I will want peas"

"I wanna help YA"

"Oopsie Davy"

He still has to have his silky and he sucks his tongue when he sleeps or wants to comfort himself

He wants to take the tags of everything, especially his clothes.  So if I ever give you boy clothes with no tags it will be in the 3T-4T sizes :)  

He is such a snuggly boy.  Most nights when I put him in bed he wants "3 more kisses and 1 hug"  "now 2 more hugs and 5 kisses"  "I want  you to snuggle for 3 minutes...  one, two, three!  Yay three minutes!"  Then he will hug me and say I just love you so much mom!  Oh he melts my heart

One night when I was checking on him before I went to bed, I was fixing his blankets and in his sleep he grabbed my neck and pulled me down to him in a hug.  He didn't say anything and he still had his eyes closed but it was so beautiful.  He is such a sweet heart!

Loves to play good guys and bad guys, bad guys have mouths open and teeth (his animals) good guys have mouths closed!



4 comments:

True*Lu said...

Awe, that is really cute. Sleep hugging. I like it!

rachel june* said...

darling! i see you talked Danny into letting you grow out a shag? its very cute!

April said...

Oh I tried growing it out but it was acting so funny we gave up and cut it :) I don't think he has the right hair for it

Justin and Toshi said...

AHHH! So cute...isn't being a Mom so much FUN (ok so not ALL the time, but it definitely has it's rewards)?!