Sunday, January 9, 2011

sledding!

 On new years day our friends invited us over for some sledding on a little run they made at their house.  Fun and suitable for both kids an adults depending on where you start.  
As a side note we have not had success getting Mason to play outside in the snow this year.  I even bought him a new coat and snow pants to my dismay.  Well on this day I literally forced the cloths on him and carried him outside.  He was whiny at first but then he had fun as long as Danny or I were close.  Lily did pretty good but we had to hold her the hold time because she really has a hard time walking in the snow :)
This is Cory flying down the hill

 Look a smile, hooray!

 Mason's friend Roy and his cousin playing with some snowballs at the top of the hill

 Now it is Danny's turn!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 
 I took Lily down with me one time and she didn't like it, poor thing

 Danny finally grabbed Mason and took him down a really slow hill

And I have proof there was a smile on his face, even though he assured us he didn't like it, punk!

No comments: