Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a little accident

Mason has been potty trained since right before he turned 3, but as any mom knows there are sometimes accidents.  I usually prepare for accidents with extra cloths in the diaper bag and or car.  For whatever reasons they get used or taken out and not replaced, but after this day I will try to never forget again!

Danny has to go to meetings on Tuesdays nights, on this particular Tuesday I thought it would be a great idea to have Danny take the kids with him, let them play with some toys and I could go to the gym.  Then I could go pick them up and take them to bed.

When I first got to the church building I saw a few of my friends and we were chatting, when one of them stopped and said "Mason looks top notch in his little outfit Danny found for him, he is rocking Lily's pants"  Oh boy I thought.  I realized I didn't have any spare cloths in the car, and from my friends comment and figured Danny just took of Lily's pants since she was wearing a onesie and put them on Mason... Nope, haha.

Danny being ever so resourceful remembered we had a bunch of clothes in the back of the car that were meant to be donated.  He found a little pair of girlie shorts that he used as underwear, and found a pair of baby girl pants that he squeezed on him as shorts!
When I walked into the meeting to get the kids, Mason yells, "I have pink underwear and girl pants on because I had an accident!"  It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing.  Especially because every time he bent down to get a toy he had the biggest plumbers bum ever!


We went to the car, I was putting in Lily and Mason usually gets in his car seat himself.  He started complaining, I can't get in my seat... I started to laugh and told him his pants were too tight, he agreed!

When we got home he let me take a few pictures of him in his funny clothes, he thought it was especially weird that I wanted to take a picture of the back of him, but that was the funniest part!  Then after the pictures we headed upstairs to bed but he couldn't walk up the stairs with the tight pants.  Oh my I could hardly stop laughing.  We took them off and I saw they were 0-3 month pants!!!  Too funny, I am glad that he had a fun time with it too.


2 comments:

rachel june* said...

That is SO funny!!! 0-3 months...how in the world!

elyse said...

That is hilarious!! I am laughing so hard. His little bum is so cute. Thanks for sharing! :)