Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lily 18 months old!

I can't believe that my baby is 18 months old!  I feel bad I haven't been as good at the month by month run down with her like I was with Mason but I will try and repent of my ways!
Lily's 18 month stats:
weight 26 lbs, 80th %
height 34 1/4 inches, above 97th %
head 19 inches, 70th %

The face I get when I ask her to smile :)
She is a nursery champ just like her brother at 18 months.  She walked in and never looked back.  Her teachers say she does an awesome job and loves it which is nice!
She is turning into a little parrot.  She will repeat, or try to repeat everything we say!  She will even try and say prayers at meal times and before bed which is super cute.  Unfortunately she just learned how to say no, which she puckers up her lips while saying it and gives you a crusty at the same time.  Alto of times I get a finger pointed at me as well, little stinker!

One of her favorite little games she likes to play is sneak up behind mommy, lift up the back of my shirt and put her ice cold hands on my back... oh and then watch mommy shriek and wiggle away.  Seriously she does this constantly!
She loves to give hugs and kisses, and is turning into a better snuggler than she was before, yay!

She loves to point and poke eyes, nose, mouth, ears and belly buttons while saying the body parts.  She will even point out the body parts on babies and animals.  You better watch out though or you might get poked in the eye!

She is obsessed with her babies that she got from Santa for Christmas.  She also love to dress and undress them, I mean she love me to dress and undress them.  She loves to feed them bottles, give them binkies and push them in the toy strollers.  I have even seen her rocking the baby back and forth to sleep.

She is an extremely messy eater, I guess she gets that from her mama!  Speaking of food she is starting to get more picky, hopefully this stage doesn't last too long!

She is becoming a little "druggy" as Danny would call it.  Because those irritating pointy teeth are coming in and taking forever she has had a lot of Tylenol.  At this point she expects to get some drugs before bed.  I have an empty one that I pretend to give her which works on both her and Mason!

She knows how to push Mason's buttons, enough said!

She is really quick to grab something she is not supposed to and run and hide in a corner.  Also she is good at the hand waving thing so you can't get the said thing out of her hand.

She is a great helper!  She loves to help unload the dishwasher and put away toys while dancing to the clean up song.


3 comments:

Deb said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's 18 months. They grow up so fast. :( June is a "druggy" too, we call her a "crack baby". I have put orange juice in the syringes and pretended it's tylenol, it sometimes works, sometimes not.

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

She's adorable and such a brave girl!! Ever since we moved in nov. Lilly wants to stay home and not go to nursery and take care of the babes.

Justin and Toshi said...

Too cute! can't believe how FAST they grow up...love to hear about her little personality! Your kids are so ADORABLE with all that red hair!