Saturday, January 8, 2011

its a miracle, I am blogging!


I am going to try and blog more this year, like in the actual time frame I took the pictures or events happen, especially now that I am not doing my 365!  Here are some pictures from the last week!  OMG it is a miracle :)
This is one of the many examples of the fun things Danny and Mason make together.  He loves to play with his railroad track and since Santa brought him so many hot wheels cars for Christmas they could cover the entire thing!


Mason lounging about, he is especially into Toy Story 3 that grammy gave the kids for Christmas


 I love how Mason and Lily play more together (and fight more)  They especially have fun when our friend Clara comes over to play.  
Here they are pretending to take a nap because they were so tired!  Then came the hugs and the crazy fall down game.  Kids are so silly.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I LOVE Mason's hair! I can't believe what a beautiful color it is ;)