Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Mason!

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! I can't believe he is already 4 years old, my how time flies!  Here are 4 reasons why I love him:

1. He loves to snuggle at any time during the day, and if I am being sad or hormonal he will always come give me a hug and tells me he loves me.
2. He is already a little engineer like his daddy.  He loves to know how things work and once he figures it out he will explain it in great detail to anyone who will listen.  He is also getting really good at building complex things likes planes with his legos all by himself!
3. He is so helpful and listens really well when I need him to get me something and or clean up.  He especially loves helping in the kitchen.
4. I love that he says funny things and has a vivid imagination, he comes up with the craziest stories that are so cute, and he usually gets Lily wrapped up in it too :)

Happy Birthday Mason, Mommy loves you!













No comments: