Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rasberry days at the "beach"

First of all I love him :)  He is such a great dad and I am so glad he was with me the majority of the time while were in Utah (minus 1 week)  I was still feeling TERRIBLE from this third pregnancy and he did a great job entertaining/playing/caring/feeding the kids!


There was only a little bit left of the "beach" when the water came up.  We went to check it out and of course the kids loved it.  I thought it was super gross, especially the water because all the weeds and sticky mud were right there, no sand :(  Someone did dump some real sand a little away from the water so that was nice for the kids to play in. 






Random remembrance:  I had a hard time putting the right diaper on Lily.  I put a swim diaper on her in the boa t= pee in the boat since she never got in the water.  And then I put a real diaper on her at the beach = huge diaper bum full of lake water and sand.  Yup, I am awesome!

No comments: