Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Preschool letter R

It is that time of year again.  Mason is doing pre-k with his friends again, Kaylie and Clara from last year and our new friend Claire.  We are rotating houses again and it is working great, Mason and all the girls love it, and it makes me happy too that I can help him learn new things.  This year we are focusing on the kids learning how to write the letters correctly, sounds and letter association.  Here are some pictures from my first week of having the kids!

I found a pre-k book that has some great ideas about leaning how to write letters, here are some practice sheets to figure out the right direction to write!





Then I had the letter R.  We decorated letters with Ribbon, made robots, had rainbow rice crispies, raisens and raspberries for a snack and then lastly we ran outside on the trampoline.  It was a fun fun day!

Mason's

Claire's

Kaylie's










Showing me some food!








No comments: