Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lily 11 months



I thought since this little miss is going to 1 in about 2 weeks I should put up her 11 months facts before it is too late!

*Lily loves to eat anything I give her!  She is an awesome eater.  Her favorite things are cheese, blueberries, strawberries and any kind of meat.  The only thing she doesn't seem to like is watermelon.

*  She is really climby (see video below)  much more than Mason ever was, so I think I am in trouble!

* When she plays peek-a-boo, or "where is Lily"  she puts her hands on her head, instead of her eyes.

*She only has 4 teeth, but is currently working on 3 more!

* She has this angry little yell.. it is "EH" really short and really loud.  She does it when she is mad or frustrated.  It really urks me to the bone.

*She is finally better at taking longer naps and sleeping at night, hallelujah!

*She had her first airplane ride to Utah, and she was an angle on the airplane and in SLC.  She slept great while we were there, adjusted to the time change in 1 day!  and let people she had never really met hold and snuggle her.  What a good girl :)

* She has a little lovey that is a bunny thing. She is obsessed with it and won't go to sleep with out it, and a binky

*She can say: mom, dada and "uh-oh"  almost always in context. 

*Oh and she loves to be messy, dirt, sand, food, whatever!!!

Okay that is all I can think of for now, I can't believe that she is going to be 1 soon!


2 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Those pics with the blue door are so cute. Happy soon birthday Lily!

Brian and Emily said...

I can't believe how big your little ones are! I just want to chew on Lily's cheeks- she's lovely. She and Norah should be buddies.