Saturday, June 12, 2010

Utah

Lily and I flew to Utah last month for my Grandpa's funeral.  Though it was sad to visit under the circumstances it was really nice to see my family.  I was having major withdrawals because it has almost been a 1 1/2 years since I had been to Utah (the longest stretch yet!)  I was also happy because I really wanted my family to see Lily at this age (she was 10 months) where she was crawling etc, and because when we visit in July she will probably be walking and be an entirely different baby.  Anyway I wanted to share some pictures for my family.  I am going to do another post about my grandpa and the funeral, for now here are some pictures :)

I told Brady to open his eyes because he was squinting, haha


1 comment:

Jennifer Brailsford said...

I love your family. I hope you had some joyous times, considering the situation.