Friday, June 25, 2010

Lily's birthday cupcake

Lily got a nice low key family celebration for her birthday on Tuesday (June 22).  In the morning we gave her a big purple ball and I decorated some block letters of her name to hang up in her room.  Mason was NOT happy that she got the ball and not him!  Hahaha, it was pretty sad and funny especially when he demanded we go to the store and buy him a ball too!  Ya right kid... :)

After Danny got home from work we went outside to have birthday cupcakes.  It was so much fun watching her demolish the cake (Mason hardly touched his on his 1st birthday)

Examining the cupcake
Mmmmmmmmmm!

She liked it for a minute, but since it was right after dinner she didn't eat very much. 

But she did like to play with it!

I love this cute little "zone out" watching Mason play face

And then she gets attention!!! haha, love it

I am 1!

We gave her another cupcake so I could take more pictures :)

And she of course demolished it!

Look at all the frosting mom!

The cake got everywhere!



Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

She is SO cute! I'm glad I saw her in real life instead of just amazing photos. I just wanted you to know that I will be blogging again, after almost a year of not. :) also I started a new blog!

Anastasia said...

Well my makeup obsession started after you moved to New York, so it would make sense you wouldn't know. Basically I have too much of the stuff.

Deb said...

Cute pictures! Cute videos too. Happy birthday to her! Congrats on the walking!