Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lily's bunny

Look at this happy girl!  You know what makes her really happy is her little lovey that we call bunny.  It is so cute and soft, given as a gift from my aunt Michele when Lily was born.  








(since I am back dating some posts I would like to add that on our vacation this summer to Seattle and Utah in July we lost bunny in the SLC airport.  I am so sad and it still makes my heart hurt a little bit.  I hope one day I can find a bunny link this again to have as a keepsake for her. Though Lily was young enough to adjust to a new lovely in about 2 days, I tend to buy her little loveys like this all the time because I feel so bad I let this one get lost.  At least now I trained her that she doesn't have to have a specific lovey to get to sleep :)

No comments: