Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my life lately

I love have my two children and am grateful for them everyday!  Though life is certainly getting more interesting as the two red heads get bigger... see:

Mason wants to sit on the chair... see the scowl of anger?

The scowl in return from Lily, and then....

WHACK!!!  she got him straight across the face!  

She is a naughty little bugger, though sometimes Mason deserves this type of behavior because he steals toys etc.  Where did she learn this from???  Mason never really hit, and doesn't hit now, weird!

Seriously, don't mess with her :)

PS, do you like that I am that mom who takes the picture instead of stopping the fight, oops!

4 comments:

LAINA said...

I love that you take a picture instead of getting involved. It is something they will have to work through, don't all siblings have to deal with this. Plus, Lily will love the picture of her beating up Mason when she gets older, it will be her blackmail.

Joni and John said...

That picture is adorable. We all have tons of pictures of our kids being all sweet and cute. It's nice to have one of the more realistic moments. . .

Kristi said...

I love it! I think you're great, and I think they're great too!

The Andrew Family said...

I have numerous shots of my kids getting stuck in odd places. They are crying and yes, that would be me behind the camera not helping. It's all good.