Thursday, March 22, 2012

Papa comes to visit

My dad came out to visit us and to be apart of Oliver's baby blessing.  These are literally the only 3 pictures I took with him, I suck.  But it was great to have Papa here.  Amazingly the weather was perfect, in the 80's, so my dad was able to help sand and stain the deck, which was greatly needed.  Now there are no more slivers for the kids and it looks beautiful!  

Mason and Lily loved having him hear to play with, wrestle and tickle.  I am so glad we have so many wonderful family members on both sides of the family who are willing to visit us and help us out with home projects!  

Who wants to come visit next???  I want to paint the living room :)  Just kidding, well not really, anyway....




Thanks Papa for coming out!  We love you and can't wait to see you in Utah in a couple of months.

No comments: