Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 11, Utah, Bear Lake


 Here are some pictures from Day 2 at Bear Lake... I have to admit I have a terrible time cutting back the pictures.  I just want my family to be able to see some of the pictures (there are still so much more! haha)

B getting some air

Lily loving the sand on Danny's hands

Our cousin Olivia came to play, her and Mason are only 6 months apart!

Aunt Natali holding Lily :)

King of the mountain!

This is one of their favorite activities!

Grandma, Raquel, mom and Max, Natali

Baby Max!


Oh man, he is so cute!

Faux hawk


My sister is super hot!

Awe, I love him :)

Working it!

Wake boarding :)







Sunset sunglasses


Moon rising at sunset

Rolling down the mountain!

This is our Marina that can't be used because the lake is so low

Moon at sunset, lovely :)

1 comment:

rachel june* said...

i love lots of pics! shows us what it was like, but you aren't in any of them!!!