Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 22 (Aug 4) Aquarium

Can I say that I am totally jealous that there is a zoo and aquarium close in SLC!  I don't have either here in Albany so it was fun to take the kids while visiting family.  Mason and Lily have never been to an aquarium before so this was a fun experience!  It was especially fun to have cousin Olivia accompany us!






It was really cool that you could pet the sting rays.  Mason didn't want anything to do with it, but Lily and Olivia did.  Though I am pretty sure Lily was only interested in the water :)




I loved watching the penguins swimming around, they were so active and fun!





Another picture of Mason picking his nose, or should I say pointing to his brain!


They had a lady and this nice parrot out in the foyer, it was really fun because she got him to talk and do some tricks for us!

No comments: