Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Epic Vacation 2010... flying to Seattle

for some reason her pants end up like this alot

This year instead of people coming to visit us, our families helped us fly to them.  Our trip started with us flying to Seattle bright and early on August 14.  We had a short flight from Albany to Baltimore and then a 6 hour flight from Baltimore to Seattle.

checking out the airplanes and luggage cars at the baltimore airport

We learned on this flight that our dvd player battery is dying and now even when fully charged won't finish a whole movie, yikes!  Luckily we had Danny's laptop.  


About 2 hours into our 6 hour flight I realized benydral was needed.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do before the flight, but I am glad I brought it!  The kids both slept for a solid 2 hours if not more.  And even though Danny looks comfy, he was mostly being a nice bed for Lily and pretending to sleep.

Mason was happy to lay on the floor with his blanket and pillow!  Luckily the flight attendants didn't say anything :)

mt. rainer from the airplane

Overall I think the kids did pretty well.  After nap time I had to walk up and down the plane alot with Lily because she was getting ansy.  Mason happily played with his new toys and watched movies with dad!


1 comment:

erica said...

That is so cute ethat Mason is sleeping on the floor. I will also be drugging myself on my flight to Spain! The Advil PM is packed and ready to go!