Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 4, Seattle, Kristi's baby shower

I was so excited that I got to help throw Kristi a baby shower!  I never have been able to attend any showers on this side of the family, because obviously I am always too far away.  I tried to make a theme of yellow and white because Kristi being the brave girl that she is, decided to wait to find out what she was having until the baby shower!  It was fun and tricky keeping the secret from her, because seriously everyone but her knew what she was having!  

Lily is pointing to her brain :)
We had the shower at Grandma and Grandpa Session's beautiful home near the pudget sound.


This is the beautiful cake Keri made.  The inside of the cake is either pink or blue, thus revealing what gender the baby will be!

Ah, Daisies are my favorite.  Here are some more details...

Here is the top of the beautiful diaper cake Kristi's cousin Danielle made :)

And what is a baby shower with out some cute babies!  (all babies were born within 2 months of each other, how fun!)

Time for the big reveal!

Its a BOY!

Kristi got some lovely gifts to help keep this baby boy safe and warm!

At the end we ate this beautiful cake, to welcome baby Judah to the world!

Thanks for having a baby Kristi :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a fun way to find out the gender! That is brave...I don't know if I could do it. Looks like fun.