Thursday, September 16, 2010

my dear bear lake

 Here are more pictures from the same day... Sorry I can't contain myself!




Lily not only likes to eat sand, she likes rocks as well!



So yummy!



This beach ball came floating down the lake, I am sure with all the people on the other side it got miss placed. Mason was really excited and started throwing and kicking it



Lily right after her bath and before bed with Auntie Heather!
Every night that we could I would nurse Lily and my mom would put Mason and Lily to bed.  The rest of us would hurry out to the lake to get some last minute wake boarding in.  The evenings are the best because there is no one on the lake and it is usually the calmest.  It is tricky though because it is illegal to be behind the boat after the sun goes down behind the mountains.

Today Brigham, Raquel and my dad went out but it looked a little cloudy and windy.  Of course that didn't stop us.  There was infact a small storm a brewing which made the lake look gorgeous!

That is my nephew Callum!

Papa MacArthur


Brigham was daring enough to try out the water


See the fogginess in the distance, well that is rain.  My dad hurried to get the tractor so we could get the boat out of the water

Quel and B holding onto the boat

Can we beat the rain?

Just in time!


I decided to stay behind because it was to gorgeous not too.  I was hoping I could get a shot with lightning but no luck for me.  The sky and lake turned all sorts of gorgeous colors!





There was only a couple of times the rain and wind went crazy that I had to protect the camera, other than that not too bad.  I think it was worth it :)

No comments: