Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 4, Seattle, Pudget Sound

After Kristi's baby shower, we decide to go check out the ocean and headed to the Pudget Sound.  I am pretty sure the kids were in heaven the entire time!  Lily especially enjoyed all the mud and rocks!
Ah yes, wiping the seaweed, mud and rock mixture into her hair :)

Splash!



It only took her 10 minutes to get this dirty!!!

Danny and Mason went to explore and see if they could find any crabs.  I thought it would be fun to bring the balloons from the shower, that is why Danny is holding them :)

Isn't this such a gorgeous day!  I have to say it didn't rain even once the entire week were in Seattle!  

Lily's turn with the balloons.  I thought it would be so cute to have a picture of her in her yellow dress with the yellow balloons on the beach, but she had other ideas!

Danny showing Mason the waves, I promise he is not as bad as it looks :)

Isn't Kristi's shirt so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Cute pictures. I go to Seattle often and it hardly ever rains while I'm there, my uncle lives in the Puget Sound and he says it hardly rains when I'm not there too. I honestly think it's a big lie to make the rest of the country stay away from the beautiful city and surrounding towns so they can enjoy their piece of paradise without the rest of America moving in. :)

rachel june* said...

i want to go to Seattle really bad! and soon! great pics. i love...them all!

Sana said...

wow, she is wearing such a pretty dress, i love the color and it suits her like anything. i got a nice little frock for my little girl last week from Annie's Online Store and it was sooo cute

The Andrew Family said...

That is the best shirt ever!

I love all the pics but my favorite is the black & white of Danny & Mason walking on the beach with the balloons.