Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3, Seattle, Hawkins visit and baseball game

I am already sick of the title being "epic vacation!"  hehe.  Ok, on to day 3.  We went to visit Danny's sister and her family.  It was so much fun playing with them, our nephews are getting so big!  I can't believe Bobby graduated high school, and that he towers over me!  Anyway here are some pictures of the visit, though I actually didn't get my camera out much boo!  

Lily was obsessed with this plastic chicken :)

Auntie Keri has gravel in her back yard which = bliss for my 2 children!

After hanging out, playing volleyball, watching movies and eating yummy food we went to Tyler's baseball game!
It was so much fun watching him play!  These boys are so active and play so many sports, I am sad we aren't able to see them play more.  

I was messing around trying to get some good sun flare :)

David, Bobby and Danny

Kevin, Jon, David, Danny, Jordan and Bobby

Cheering Tyler on!

Oh sweet Jonah, he is such a flirt and a ham for the camera!  

Ok, one more of Jonah because he is too cute!

Lily likes to watch baseball too!

Keri put some more pictures on her blog!  Oh and that reminds me Keri, you still have my jacket that I left there :)

No comments: