Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 14 BBQ at MacArthur's (July 27)


We had some of my aunts, uncles and cousins over for dinner before Danny left home for NY.  I of course forgot to take pictures of everyone except the little kids, oops!  This is my little cousin Olivia ( would that make her Mason's 2nd cousin?)  Anyway she is 6 months older than him and they had so much fun playing.


 And let me tell you, she sure can ham it up for the camera, I wish my kids would learn this from her!





 The trampoline is of course a huge hit!
 Mason has lots of important things to say!

 And don't even think about leaving out Lily!

 She started doing this weird things with her hands, like she was trying to fly up onto the trampoline!
 Please, please let me up!

 She is so excited to be included, but then the older kids got off because they weren't being gentle enough


She loves to be the center of attention!

No comments: